Contact information, imprint and data protection
Address / Contact:
Simplify Technologies GmbH
How to find us
For customers in Germany, Austria, Swizerland, Österreich, Schweiz and Benelux
the LCM Display Modules of the industrial series with denominations LCM3_CA... can also be obtained from our distribution partner, SE Spezial-Electronic AG:
SE Spezial-Electronic AG
Tel.: +49 5722 / 203-0
Fax: +49 5722 / 203-120
Telefon: +49 (0)6441-210390
Telefax: +49 (0)6441-210399
Dipl. Phys. Dr. Hansjürgen Dreuth
Court of registration: Amtsgericht
Register number: HRB 2204
(according § 27 a of the
The purpose of this internet domain is the commercial
communication of Simplify Technologies GmbH.
All rights on the content of this internet site are reserved and may not be used otherwise without
the written consent of Simplify Technologies GmbH.
Our products and services are offered to commercial customers only.
Data Privacy Statement
This is to inform you about data protection and data processing when you visit our internet pages or make contact with us and thereby transfer personal data to us.
The legal foundation for the use of your personal data is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the German Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Visit of our web pages
You can visit our web pages without providing identifying yourself. When you visit our web pages the following data is automatically logged:
Such data provide a basis to improve our internet presence, to detect technical problems or attacks at our internet presence. They are deleted on a regular basis after 7 days after the access. Additionally, there is access statistics generated from these data which do not contain your IP address. Therefore these statistics cannot be used to deduce your identity.
- the time of accessing the web pages,
- the name of the accessed web page or file,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access state (data transmitted, data not found, etc.)
- the type of access (GET, POST),
- the web site from which you visit us (Referer URL),
- the descriptoin of the operating system and the web browser you use,
- your IP address
Web hosting for our internet presence and the email functionallity is realized on servers within the European Union.
When you make contact with us
When you make contact with us and thereby transfer personal data to us we use such data as follows:
Scope of recorded data
Use of personal data:
- E-mail address,
- Postal address,
- Telephone number,
- Employer and your function there,,
- Notes of discussions, phone conversations, meetings and the like in relation to a possible or ongoing cooperation.
We use your data only for the following purposes:
Duration of the storage of the data
- To contact you in relation to your inquiries or visits, as well as for promotional purposes, but only for our own products and services, if not disallowed by you,
- for the fulfillment of a contract per Art 6 Para 1b GDPR, for instance when shipping products to you,
- for compliance with legal obligations per Art 6 Para 1c GDPR, such as archiving purchase orders and invoices as required by current tax regulations,
- further data, if you have given us your explicit consent (Art 1 Para 1a GDPR).
When the data are no longer required, we will delete them, whereby we check this once per calendar year, unless we have explicit consent from you to hold the data longer.
Transfer of data to third parties
Your data will not be provided to third parties without your permission, except to fulfill a legal requirement or to carry out a requirement of our cooperation, such as providing address information to a parcel service for delivering goods.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to informally demand free of charge at any time:
If you have questions, suggestions or criticism in relation to our data protection practices, please contact us at any time.
- Information about your personal data stored and their use,
- Correction of such data,
- Restrictions or termination of the use and processing of your data, when you do not agree to the manner of processing and we wish to continue for reasons of expediency,
- The immediate deletion of your personal data (as long there is no contradictory legal requirement),
- The revoking of your consent to the use of your personal data, effective immediately and for future use, without the need for providing a reason.
Information about the responsible entity
Simplify Technologies GmbH,
Phone: +49 (0)6441 210390, FAX: +49 (0)6441 210399,
Authorized representative: Dr. Hansjürgen Dreuth
If you feel that we have infringed upon your rights while processing your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the appropriate authority, in this case:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden
Telefon: +49 611 1408 0, Telefax: +49 611 1408 900
Changes to this data privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this data privacy statement in order to conform to circumstances, for example to new legal requirements or to changes in our services which would require an adjustment.